FuzzBert 1.0.1 has been released!

FuzzBert [1] is a framework for random testing / fuzzing.

Although fuzzing proves to be very effective when developing exploits for
applications or libraries, it is rarely adopted in everyday test suites that
would prevent the very same exploits. FuzzBert would like to change this by
providing a simple-to-use DSL to specify random tests for your
project.

gem install fuzzbert
fuzzbert --help

For simple examples, check the project web site and have a look
at [2] over the next couple of days - FuzzBert is gonna be used there
extensively.

Thanks,
Martin

PS: If you find any bugs, I apologize in advance and I'll be happy to
fix them - just open an issue on github!

[1] https://github.com/krypt/FuzzBert
[2] https://github.com/krypt/krypt