Hi All

I have just created a new cucumber test framework and this is what it
looks like.

~/cucumber/cucumber_sinatra$> tree
.
изибиб Gemfile
изибиб Gemfile.lock
изибиб features
ив изибиб fruit_list.feature
ив изибиб step_definitions
ив ижибиб support
ив     ижибиб env.rb
изибиб lib
ив ижибиб fruit_app.rb
ижибиб spec

5 directories, 5 files

And the gem file includes the folowing gems:

source :rubygems

gem 'sinatra'
gem 'json'

group :test do
  gem 'cucumber'
  gem 'rspec'
  gem 'rack-test'
end

And I have done, bundle install many times after deleting the old
Gemfile.lock.  And all looks OK.

~/cucumber/cucumber_sinatra$> bundle install
Fetching source index for http://rubygems.org/
Using builder (3.1.3)
Using diff-lcs (1.1.3)
Using json (1.7.5)
Using gherkin (2.11.2)
Using cucumber (1.2.1)
Using rack (1.4.1)
Using rack-protection (1.2.0)
Using rack-test (0.6.1)
Using rspec-core (2.11.1)
Using rspec-expectations (2.11.3)
Using rspec-mocks (2.11.3)
Using rspec (2.11.0)
Using tilt (1.3.3)
Using sinatra (1.3.3)
Using bundler (1.0.15)
Your bundle is complete! Use `bundle show [gemname]` to see where a
bundled gem is installed.

However if I try to run cucumber I get the following error.

~/cucumber/cucumber_sinatra$> bundle exec cucumber features/
Could not find builder-3.1.3 in any of the sources
Run `bundle install` to install missing gems.