I'm sure this has been asked before, but I was looking for some help.
You see I have red numerous books and done a few sample programs, but I
am looking for some help on learning programming. My issue is that
though books teach the basics I am having issues actually doing
something with what I have learned. I have issues breaking things down
to start building my program. I have made a basic addressbook program,
but it's not very interesting. I was looking for more of a tutorial that
builds a full program while briefly going over some of the code. I see
ruby on rails has a lot of sample programs to help people learn (ex. the
twitter clone) Is there a tutorial like this for ruby? I'd appreciate
any answers Thanks.