W dniu 2012-09-23 12:57, Peter Hickman pisze:
> Welcome to the internet where facts are just a search away :) - if you
> can be bothered
>
> I may be an asshole but I know what I am talking about. Ninjas are
> hardly some obscure topic that only a few people know about (such as
> perhaps Anglo Saxon grammer rules), I even went as far a looking for
> pages that said that Ninjas were from China so as to get a feel as to
> how you could be so misinformed and only found one site that said it
> (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_did_ninjas_come_from). It seems that
> the from China story line is just that, something that film makers, TV
> show writers and pulp fiction writers trot out when they write on a
> topic that they have no knowledge of (presumably they base their
> stories on other films, soap operas and books that others have
> written).
>
> To be honest I find it hard to understand how you could think that
> Ninjas came form China when everywhere you look says they came form
> Japan. Didn't something in the back of your mind say that something
> was wrong?
>
> Call me an asshole if you want but my nephew who is 8 and into Ninjas
> and Sonic the Hedgehog had that "you can't be serious" look on his
> face when I told him.
You know, I can't recall where I heard that, I guess it was some forum
or talk or whatever and it just stuck into my mind.
I was never into any of these, so I didn't bothered to check if this is
true or false.
I think that it is good that you corrected me, and it is good to correct
stupid shit if you see it, but you don't have to be all dickish about it.

On a side note,
If you are 8 it doesn't automatically mean you don't know more than
anyone else. You might know something that scientists don't.
It's just because you are into it and someone else might simply not care.