Welcome to the internet where facts are just a search away :) - if you
can be bothered

I may be an asshole but I know what I am talking about. Ninjas are
hardly some obscure topic that only a few people know about (such as
perhaps Anglo Saxon grammer rules), I even went as far a looking for
pages that said that Ninjas were from China so as to get a feel as to
how you could be so misinformed and only found one site that said it
(http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_did_ninjas_come_from). It seems that
the from China story line is just that, something that film makers, TV
show writers and pulp fiction writers trot out when they write on a
topic that they have no knowledge of (presumably they base their
stories on other films, soap operas and books that others have
written).

To be honest I find it hard to understand how you could think that
Ninjas came form China when everywhere you look says they came form
Japan. Didn't something in the back of your mind say that something
was wrong?

Call me an asshole if you want but my nephew who is 8 and into Ninjas
and Sonic the Hedgehog had that "you can't be serious" look on his
face when I told him.