Hello,

I'm Shugo Maeda, the secretary general of the RubyWorld Conference.

I'm glad to announce that the RubyWorld Conference 2012 will be held
at Matsue, Shimane, Japan from Nov 8th to Nov 9th 2012.  This year,
Matz and Dave Thomas will deliver keynote addresses, and many other
exciting talks will be delivered by the speakers from Japan, the USA,
and Germany.  Simultaneous interpretation will be provided, so you
don't need to learn Japanese.  See the following site for details:

  http://www.rubyworld-conf.org/en/

There is no conference fee, but registration is required:

  http://www.rubyworld-conf.org/en/entry/

We're looking forward to seeing you at the conference.  Thank you!

--
Shugo Maeda