On Thu, 9 May 2002, Dossy wrote:

> On 2002.05.09, Rick Bradley <rick / rickbradley.com> wrote:
> > * Dossy (dossy / panoptic.com) [020508 21:56]:
> > > Also, is there any interest in my Test::Unit::TimedTestCase?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Rick,
>
> What's the best way to share this?  Should I just post the code
> somewhere?
>
> I could send changes to Nathaniel Talbott who appears to be the
> current maintainer of Test::Unit, but I'm not sure if my code is
> ready for that, yet.
>
> Suggestions?

I think too many people wait for code to be perfect before sending it out.
Getting good functionality to the maintainer early helps him/her and the
writer.   Besides, we've all seen ugly code (mostly our own.)

Please, send it to Nathaniel, he may even have some advice on how to
improve it if in fact it isn't ready for inclusion yet.

-pate