> What are your thoughts on Ruby?

 I find very fun making games with gosu-ruby. It's a framework to build
games with Ruby. Make the tutorial, meaby will catch you.
http://www.libgosu.org/

 Ruby is not faster than C(obvious) but it's improving the speed through
time. For example in February 2013 will be released Ruby 2.0, which
seems to be faster than the actual 1.9.3. And is head to head(based on
an article that I read, don't remember the link) with languages like
Phyton.

> Have you been using it in some bigger projects?

 Actually I'm working on one of those, I'll tell what's happened when be
done.