Hello,

I've been browsing web few last days, researching ruby vs. stuff, but I
can't come to conclusion.

I like the language itself and its freedom, but is it worth using it for
desktop applications or simple games?

Seems like it is bit slow, but it does its job. I love the module
system. For me it seems like a perfect compromise between C++ 'ish
multi-inheritance and C# 'ish Interface system, which in my opinion just
doubles the code. Arrays and strings are just wonderfull. It solves many
things which were giving me headache in languages like C++.

Some people prefer python more, but it kinda comes down to personal
preference, as they just like the python-way better.

What are your thoughts on Ruby?
Have you been using it in some bigger projects?