People,

I have a need for a "Semantic Avatar" for a (non-profit) web site
(using a typed interface to begin with).  There are many chatbots around
but I was interested in what might be possible with Ruby.  Most of the
Ruby AI stuff is from some years ago and it doesn't look like there has
been much progress recently.  Do people here know of, or are involved in
developing something that might be of interest or useful for what I
want?  The main need is for the entity to have a good memory and to be
able to build on previous discussions it has had with the same user.

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades