RubyFrontier 1.1 puts its foot into strange waters by attempting to be
compatible with Ruby 1.9.3 (after a lifetime of living solely in 1.8.6
and 1.8.7).

RubyFrontier is a TextMate bundle, implementing a template-based system
of building Web pages and (especially) Web sites in a highly automated
manner. It generates static Web pages; it isn't a Web application
framework. Its purpose is to make Web sites a convenient writing tool,
separating form from content (you concentrate on content, and
RubyFrontier wraps up that content into Web page form when you build the
site). RubyFrontier is excellent for heavily hyperlinked pages and for
automatic generation of navigation structures such as breadcrumbs,
next-prev links, etc. The system is modeled in the first instance after
UserLand Frontier's html suite, which I documented in my Frontier book.

https://github.com/mattneub/RubyFrontier

Commit notes:

https://github.com/mattneub/RubyFrontier/commit/2edc010eec

<gushingPraise>

I would like to thank Sam Stephenson for creating rbenv:

https://github.com/sstephenson/rbenv

Without rbenv I would never in a million years have been able to do
this. It was so easy to install and try Ruby 1.9.3, safe in the
knowledge that there were no hacks, that all my Ruby 1.9.3 stuff was
confined to one directory, and that the original state of things could
be restored simply and easily at any time.

It is particularly fun swapping out Ruby versions with TextMate sitting
there open. I can run a script under Ruby 1.8.7 and then again under
Ruby 1.9.3 an instant later, without closing or reconfiguring TextMate.
It JUST WORKS. So cool. So easy. So elegant.

</gushingPraise>

m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt / tidbits.com <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!