Peter Hickman wrote in post #1075778:
> I see your problem.
>
> You dont know the difference between a ruby script and an XML file.
>
> Although the data is obviously useful without the script we cannot
> tell what you are doing wrong and help you.
>
> Unless you are expecting us to write this for you, my rates are
> reasonable but I require cash upfront from clients who have no clue

You're right, I'm not familiar with programming any language. But I like
to solve problems.

I paid already a lot of money for making this script, but unfortunaly
the site has changed since a week, and is now made with (don't ask me)
div's , so the sricpt isn't running anymore. Because I'm not coming out
an egg, I changed some lines with 'lbl' and these will run now. But the
'name' who isn't a lbl, I don't know to fix. Look here:

    <h1><em>Name</em>A Johnson
            </h1>

Its in a header, so can anyone tell me what de script has to be to parse
it?

Thanks a lot, Charmaine