On Sep 11, 2012, at 4:38 PM, Antonio A. wrote:

> 7stud -- wrote in post #1075511:
>>> I've tried to follow instructions in this article:
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> my operating system is mac os x 10.7.4
>>=20

I'm using Mac OS X 10.8 and followed the articles instructions up to =
where he started to export the settings for sudo which I don't like to =
do and unless you're doing something as a system admin on a server, I'd =
leave the sudo out of the installation. Just add the proxy information =
as he pointed out in the article and then use the command: gem install =
<name of gem>.=20

If there's some reason you need to use sudo, I have little doubt the =
instructions he posted would be incorrect.=20

Wayne