Mr. Bean wrote in post #1075521:
> Ok. But please can you tell me Where Ruby is mostly used after web
> development? And how many Jobs are there in Ruby (including Rails).

Remember that it is not just about how many jobs are out there.  It is
also how many people there are to fill them.  If there are a million
jobs and 2 million people that want them, it is not as good as half a
million jobs and 100k people to fill them.

There are not as many ruby jobs as there are for java, for example.
Still, there are fewer people standing in line for them, so the odds of
getting a good one are higher in this completely contrived example.  :)