On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Thomas Hurst wrote:

> I fail to see how HTML generation makes a good mixin for cgi....

It doesn't. I agree that these ought to be two separate things.

> What I might like a CGI API to look like (more to invoke
> comment/discussion than anything else):
>
> Seperate objects for the request and the response. [etc.]

What I want to see is a Ruby version Java's Servlets. I should be
able to pass the request on to some other bit of code if I don't
want to deal with it, post-process that other bit of code's response,
and all of that, too.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs / cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.netbsd.org