Hello,

On 14 Ԧ 2012, at 01:18 , Chad Perrin <code / apotheon.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 04:19:24AM +0900, Avantec Van wrote:
>> Brian Candler wrote in post #1072239:
>>>
>>> Probably, you're unlikely to get a useful answer without specifying what
>>> platform you're targeting - e.g. Linux, Windows, OSX.
>>>
>>> (Aside: there's script/runner if you want a CLI to your Rails models,
>>> but anything Rails-specific belongs on a different mailing list)
>>

>> Hi Brian, I want to run it in all the 3 platforms linux, OSX & windows.
>> Currently I'm mainly looking for Linux & OSX.
>
> You're aware that's not actually "all . . . platforms" -- right?
<troll inside>
Well that's all the *decent* desktop-targeted platforms out there!
</troll inside>

> --
> Chad Perrin [ original content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]

:-P

Panagiotis Atmatzidis
Pharmacy Student at VFU

email4lists: 	ml / convalesco.org
More info: 	http://about.me/atmosx

The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot, he brings you down to his level and beat you with experience."