Hello,

It's a bit off topic question but I'm sure many of the experienced users =
will be able to answer!

 I was reading an article about open source licenses: GPL, LGPL, BSD and =
MIT. So from what I understood, if a gem (library) I used in my program =
in under GPL, I *must* release my program under the GPL no matter what, =
is that correct?

If the license is of the the gem is BSD or MIT I can use for commercial =
and/or free of charge use without restrictions (permissive licenses), =
right?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis Atmatzidis
Pharmacy Student at VFU

email4lists: 	ml / convalesco.org
More info: 	http://about.me/atmosx

The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot, he brings you down to his =
level and beat you with experience."