I generally use a top-down approach, where new methods are added
immediately beneath the method that first requires it.  This is most
convenient and can be thought of as a type of logical ordering.

If I was trying to be productive, I definitely would not order methods
alphabetically, especially if the class was large.  I'm trying write code,
not rearrange my filing cabinet...