--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

Hi everyone!  I've pushed a release candidate for Rails 3.2.7.  Please try =
it
out!  If you find any bugs present in the 3.2.7 release candidate that wher=
e not
present in the 3.2.6 release, please report them to the Rails Core mailing =
list
at here:

  https://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-core/

We do not want to break your application, so please take this opportunity to
give the release candidate a try and report back!  Please find the list of
changes in each gem's CHANGELOGE on the release branch here:

  https://github.com/rails/rails/tree/3-2-rel

A more comprehensive list of changes can be found here:

  https://github.com/rails/rails/compare/v3.2.6...v3.2.7.rc1

If no show stopping bugs have been reported, I will release 3.2.7 final on
Thursday the 26th (PDT).  Thanks!

<3<3<3

--=20
Aaron Patterson