--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

Hi everyone!  I've pushed a release candidate for Rails 3.2.7.  Please try it
out!  If you find any bugs present in the 3.2.7 release candidate that where not
present in the 3.2.6 release, please report them to the Rails Core mailing list
at here:

  https://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-core/

We do not want to break your application, so please take this opportunity to
give the release candidate a try and report back!  Please find the list of
changes in each gem's CHANGELOGE on the release branch here:

  https://github.com/rails/rails/tree/3-2-rel

A more comprehensive list of changes can be found here:

  https://github.com/rails/rails/compare/v3.2.6...v3.2.7.rc1

If no show stopping bugs have been reported, I will release 3.2.7 final on
Thursday the 26th (PDT).  Thanks!

<3<3<3

--
Aaron Patterson