i was thinking of using the "string".start_with?
method in reverse such as
"moc.elpmaxe.niamodnropbus".start_with?(["moc.elpmaxe", ...])
with the list of domains as a prefix..
but there is one problem: i cant match all the domains as prefix because
some of them are not a prefix but an exact match.
so i will need to do some code like this:

> i have a list of domains and i want to apply acl such as ".example.com" will
> match all domains that starts with "example.com".
> but the problem is that domain start in a reverse order.
> i was thinking on what is the best\better way to match a domain to domain
> list ?

If in memory (which does not seem to be the case here) I would create
a forest for matching with TLD's as root level: