On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:37 AM, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer / ngtech.co.il> wrote:

> "make a designing session to come up with an architecture" ? with who? i'm
> by self on it.

Well, I did not necessarily mean that you need to do it with another
person (although that usually helps).

> it is not much of a "business" for me.

Well, even if it's hobby, there are "business requirements", i.e.
those that are related to the task to solve (as opposed to, e.g.,
technical requirements like operating system).

> i need someone to work on it with.

Well, maybe you make it an open source project and ask for collaborators.

> as i was testing my server it seems like 4 workers can work under a load of
> more then concurrent 25000 requests and about 4000 requests per second on a
> dumb intel atom with 2GB ram.

That sounds pretty good already.

Kind regards

robert