On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Hal Fulton <rubyhacker / gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just tried out reek, which is not a bad little tool... but it
> chokes on 1.9 sometimes (the new hash syntax).
>
> flog, which I've used in the past, is the same.
>
> What are the newest/best code analysis tools, in your own
> opinion?

This question came up about three months ago at the nashville ruby meetup.
The short answer is **shrug**.   These tools are in need of being updated
for
1.9.x

Main tool that Im aware of that fits your category is brakeman
http://railscasts.com/episodes/358-brakeman

It is a security vulnerability checker.

Andrew