Champak Ch wrote in post #1068162:
> But having separate global arrays for array1 and array2 will enable me
> to access the data anywhere, even if the hash keeps changing.

What exactly keeps changing? What might a different version of myhash
look like? And what are the actual data behind this all?

To me myhash looks like a table with "array1" and "array2" being the
columns and the hashes being the rows. And now you want "snapshots" of
the columns at a certain point of time.

If that's the case, you should actually use a table object as a model
for the data. Internally you might store the data as a hash of the form

{
  "column_name_1" => [value_11, value_12, ...],
  "column_name_2" => [value_21, value_22, ...],
}

This would also allow you to easily access the columns.

I think having nested hashes or arrays is almost always a bad idea,
because they're hard to understand, hard to process and unsafe. It's
mostly better to have a specialized object, which encapsulates the data
and enforces a certain format.