Jan E. wrote in post #1068119:
> Sebastjan H. wrote in post #1068117:
>> On the other hand, I am still considering this to be a small scale game
>> with predefined let's say only 15 to 20 cards. However, If I were to
>> expand it I need this adaptation.
>
> Well, even for 1000 objects you probably won't notice an actual
> difference in speed. But personally I find it more "clean" to only
> create objects you actually need.

One more thing, are we talking about the same "selection"? I was
referring to selection of one of the beasts from the deck for each turn
of the battle.

And I think you're referring to the deck selection.

Obviously the game needs both, they're just different steps.
And for the deck selection I only wanted the player input on the card
types (beasts, spells,...). One may want to play only with let's say
beasts while others prefer spells. And that's the deck selection. Once
the deck is determined, players select cards for each turn.

regards,
seba