Jan E. wrote in post #1068109:
> "Jess Gabriel y Galn" <jgabrielygalan / gmail.com> wrote in post
> #1068106:
>> You can do that easily:
>>
>> beasts = %w{derimor barador}.map {|name| Blue_Scale_DRAGON.new name}>
> I would create only the chosen beast and not all possible ones. This
> seems more elegant to me.

Maybe I need to clarify a bit more.

I would have the game generate a defined number of beasts and spells. The player would then simply choose the ones for battle each turn. The player would not generate the beasts nor spells. They would only use them. This is the idea for now. I may change or expand later.

I think I will expand the game in the direction that the player will choose how many beasts and spells of each kind they want generated.

For example, I want 5 blue scale dragons, five  great dire wolfs and five earth spells. This would then be generated for the player to use.

This is just the basis for the game. The basic mechanisms.

regards,