On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM, smoothedatol412 @gmail.com

On 9 July 2012 16:09, Robert Klemme <shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrote:
> While I generally sympathize with that approach (making things
> explicit) I don't agree in this particular case.  You'll find "p var"
> as easily as "puts var.inspect" - but it's far less typing.

Not to mention the convenience (with a single extra require) of
changing "p var" to "pp var", especially in the absence of
var.pretty_inspect

--
  Matthew Kerwin, B.Sc (CompSci) (Hons)
  http://matthew.kerwin.net.au/

  "You'll never find a programming language that frees
  you from the burden of clarifying your ideas." - xkcd