Hello,

I have a hash with IP addresses and numbers. Each number represents the =
number that the IP address is found in a log.

I want to create a list, which contains the IP address (or addresses) of =
the most frequently found IP(s).

Here is my approach however doesn't work as it should: =
http://codepad.org/CNaVyJ1H

I have the strong feeling that there's an easier, more clear way of =
doing this. I'm not even sure if the enumerable method 'any' is used =
correctly.

Any hints or ideas on how to adjust/improve this piece of code are =
welcomed!

Thanks a priori for your time :-)

Panagiotis Atmatzidis
Pharmacy Student at VFU

email4lists: 	ml / convalesco.org
More info: 	http://about.me/atmosx

The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot, he brings you down to his =
level and beat you with experience."