Hi,

I have a list of course materials available online, but these are not open
courses

http://www.stanford.edu/~ouster/cgi-bin/cs142-fall10/lectures.php

http://crypto.stanford.edu/cs142/

http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/eic/

Hope it helps,

saji

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 1:10 AM, simon harrison <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Hi. I've become interested in learning CS via one of the open courses
> offered by the likes of MIT, Stanford etc.
>
> Does anyone know of one that either uses Ruby, or doesn't but is highly
> recommended anyway? The following are a couple I'm thinking about.
>
> http://see.stanford.edu/see/courses.aspx
>

> http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00sc-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-spring-2011/
>

> Cheers
>
> --

Saji N Hameed,
ARC-ENV, Center for Advanced Information Science and Technology,
University of Aizu, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi,
Aizuwakamatsu-shi, Fukushima 965-8580,
Japan

Tel: +81242 37-2736
Fax:+81242 37-2760