On Jul 6, 2012, at 6:40 AM, rex goxman <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Robert Klemme wrote in post #1067663:
>> So far rex provides a solution he wants
>> to use but I cannot really see the reasoning behind it.
>=20
> *Sigh*.  I did not provide a "solution I want to use."  I provided a=20
> CRAPPY EXAMPLE off the top of my head that was advertised as a CRAPPY=20
> EXAMPLE before giving the CRAPPY EXAMPLE.
>=20
>=20

Hey Rex,

I think you misunderstood here. You said you wanted to use green threads as a=
 solution but haven't stated a problem i.e. you stated the solution you want=
.=20

I think there's a couple of different voices in this thread, but one recurri=
ng one is asking for your use case so that they can help come up with an alt=
ernate solution. It doesn't sound like you are looking for an alternate, tho=
ugh, just that you're surprised green threads were removed entirely.

Jams