On Jul 6, 2012, at 3:02 AM, santosh panigrahy <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Thanx for the response Jams. Could you please provide me any link or any=20=

> source, so that I can get help on the issue, as I am totally new to=20
> mobile app. I opened https://forums.motorola.com/pages/home link. But,=20
> couldn't find any Motorola SSB-MC9190G-30 device or any related. And=20
> where will I get the related library or API where I can find the missing=20=

> things mentioned above.
> Please suggest.
>=20
>=20

A quick search on google showed there's a google groups posting that deals w=
ith your error. The group is here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?fromgroups#!forum/rhomobile

Their first response was to check your build.yml file. I don't know anything=
 about rhomobile, but you seem to be sitting in misconfiguration-land.=20

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?fromgroups#!topic/rhomobile/MaGEMAc-7ZA i=
s the thread.=20=