On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM, rex goxman <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> 1. I have proposed no system.  I have stated that I'd like to use green
> threads, and asked if ruby still had them available.

Your suggested use case for green threads was firing off background jobs
that may or may not break, with zero interest as to if they complete
successfully. This is not what Erlang does. Erlang/OTP provides extensive
reporting of all failures of any OTP components.

At least, that seems to be what you're suggesting here. Please correct me
if I'm wrong:

This is a crappy example, but say you need to do some

--
Tony Arcieri