I was just thinking on create a little app for real time collaborative
editing with version control, something like GDocs. The thing is I'm not
an expert programmer and dont know very well how to affort this, I was
thinking at first converting the file document (document, spreadsheet,
etc) into html code and then beeing able to edit and user version
control since i dont think that should be posible on a XLS file for
example. I also found Google Mobwrite project but it's design to work on
python or as a java client, what you guys suggest me