Hi,
I'm new to Ruby, and I must say I really like it, quite much that is. I
have a question... I know this has been posted before, I've searched the
mailing list but I found no satisfying answers. Here it is: I'm working
on a "pure" C++ applicationa, and I want to embedd Ruby so that my app
gets extensible by Ruby scripts.
I also want to expose some C++ objects to Ruby, so that the scripts can
access those objects. I've looked over the Ruby interface for
extending/embedding, and IMHO it seems pretty akwards.. it's plain old
C. If anyone could help me with some specific, extensive examples I
would really appreciate it. I can give more details, if that would
help.
Regards,
Radu