On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 03:30:46AM +0900, Cathy Alomari wrote:
> > Because you people are dumb. --------->>>> *
> *That's exactly why I wanted to unsubscribe because of very
> RUDE people like you.*

Hey, forgive him.  Poor pan polak probably has had a bad day.
In the worst case yet again, there are mail filters.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 07:26:05AM +0900, jake kaiden wrote:
> please excuse me, but you're being a total arse with lines like these:

Would a Polish translation help convey the message? ;-)

> >  I'm sincerely hoping you will manage to unsubscribe yourself
> >  and stop bothering us.

In fact, I've considered bringing matz's attention to this as
poisonous people tend to destroy communities *fast*, I've seen
that before.

Bartosh, you're not going to help anyone with that attitude.

> this is not constructive, it's elitist and mean - nice work.

It's not even 1337ist, it's childish.  The technology isn't really
worth anything on its own, it's only worth something when it's
applicable to solve real life problems.  And the decent community
tends to also help solve these, not create.

> *i'm* sincerely hoping that you'll be able to ignore these
> types of comments, and continue reading and posting to the ruby
> forum with questions and suggestions of your own.

Indeed :)

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike / altlinux.ru>