On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 03:22:57AM +0900, Cathy Alomari wrote:
> I'm sure that although I've responded to this email - I'll
> never be unsubscribed.  I have even considered changing my
> email address to get OFF the list

Hey, in the worst case (things aren't just "most supriseful"
but also plain broken) you can filter the mailing list off
by headers, List-Id being the most appropriate one.

I use to lurk here since 2003 or so and while writing more shell,
make and scheme code than ruby these days I'm still subscribed to
the list but it's not in my mutt's default folders so rather read
when there's some spare time and inspiration.  It's worth it :)

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike / altlinux.ru>