Robert Klemme wrote in post #1064956:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 3:37 AM, dongcan z. <lists / ruby-forum.com>
> wrote:
>> complied and run successfully, so it has not a error when running it.
> Compiled?  OK, can you explain with your own words what this is
> supposed to do?  Do you want to send all lines read from the command
> to all listeners?  Documentation on DRb::DRbObservable seems to be a
> bit thin so I'd have to do some experimenting.
>
> Kind regards
>
> robert

The purpose is to show the output of the command both in the drb server
and clients. Maybe because of the popen, it's like a pipe, the output is
a stream, I found the result was like that the stream was cut up and the
parts were scattered in the server and clients. I want to see the whole
stream . Thanks again for your attention!

Best regards