Bet you're still here.

Unsubscribe is a 2 step process.  The confirmation email marks the end of step 1.
Step 2 is to reply to the confirmation email.
This results in a reply "FML status report (ruby-talk ML) with contents that begin "Your mail contains no valid commands".
Which leaves you subscribed.

Welcome to unsubscribe hell.

Bill