Im very new to Ruby, and I am trying to reduce input from a ruport
report that I have generated. When I use the standard code to generate
the report, it works fine. But after trying to remove some of the
information on the report, I am running into errors. Here is a snippet
of the code:

[code]

require 'rubygems'
require 'ruport'

data = `df -h`.split "\n"
header=data.shift.split " ", 6
data  = data.map{|line| line.split(/  +/)}
report = Ruport::Data::Table.new :data => data, :column_names => header
table = table.sub_table{("Filesystem , Size, Used")}
puts report

[/code]

If I remove the "table = table.sub_table{("Filesystem, Size, Used")}"
line it works great, but those three elements are the only portions I
want the report to generate.

Any help would be appreciated.

-E