Damin M. Gonzlez wrote in post #1064721:
> Mmmm, not prety sure, but when you are moving a file or dir with
> FileUtils, you are deleting it too from the previous location, so the
> work is done simply calling the mv() FileUtils method, you don't have to
> 'delete' it...

Damian,

Thanks for your reply. You are right!. First I tired to move the file from one directory to another directory. Then, I got the permission denied error and the file can't be moved. So, I tried in another solution instead of mv() (moving file), I just tried to copy the file to the destination directory. Here, the file is copied to the destination directory. But I am unable to delete the source file when I use "File.delete(file)". Because I am getting the same "Permission denied error".

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks,

Periyasamy