> What are you trying
> to do?

In the actual configuration that I am contemplating, the code that I
showed would be bifurcated into two separate files so that the class
would be in one file while the module would be in another. The objective
would be to have the accessor methods of the class available in the
module.  The reason that I want two separate files is that I want to
allow others to modify the code in the module while I want the code of
the class to remain pristine.  I was drawn to the use of a module
because I would like the code that is in the file that is to be editable
by others to have its own name space.

Suggestions?  I'm wide open.  Thanks for the input.

     ... doug