On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Henry Maddocks <hmaddocks / me.com> wrote:
> On 7/06/2012, at 1:56 AM, Robert Klemme <shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrot=
e:

>>> I'm quite content to communicate with fellow Rubyists via the ruby-talk
>>> mailing list. =A0I speak only for myself, of course.
>>
>> For me, too. =A0I won't join FB anytime soon.
>
> Me neither.

After thinking about it, I'm going to drop out of it. I don't think FB
is the right venue for doing things like discussing programming
languages. I find it to be a useless place for having a discussion
period.

--=20
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce / gmail.com>
"What do you care what people think, Mr. Feynman?"