Hi there -

So, I'm sorry for this very basic question which makes me feel like a
real dummy... But honestly I couldn't find the answer from many internet
tutorials, nor from the book I am reading, called "Ruby: the
foundations...".

So, pretty basic, I have a test.rb file which contains:

def fonction1
  puts "Here we are - func1"
end

def fonction2
  puts "Here we are - func2"
end

def test(*arg)
  countArgs = 0;
  arg.each {|param|
    t[countArgs] = param
    countArgs = countArgs+1
  }
  countArgs = countArgs+1
  puts "You called me with #{count-args} argument(s) as parameters"

  return t
end

Now, I'm still trying to figure out the COMMAND LINE to eventually
execute my test() function of test.rb.
I want to try on different cases, test(a,b,c), test("yoyo", "yaya"), ...

I tried ruby test.rb test() , but of course, this isn't it.

Let me know if I'm totally out of the concept here ?!