--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

Good news everyone!

I've pushed the following release candidates of rails:

  * 3.0.13.rc1
  * 3.1.5.rc1
  * 3.2.4.rc1

Here are the changes in the 3.0.12:

  https://github.com/rails/rails/compare/v3.0.12...v3.0.13.rc1

Here are the changes in the 3.1.5:

  https://github.com/rails/rails/compare/v3.1.4...v3.1.5.rc1

Here are the changes in the 3.2.4:

  https://github.com/rails/rails/compare/v3.2.3...v3.2.4.rc1

Please try them out!  Make sure to report any regressions to the rails-core
mailing list:

  https://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-core

We do our best to avoid regressing features in rails, but sometimes things =
are
broken unintentionally.  This is your chance to prevent a release that could
break your application.  So please, try upgrading, then report any issues y=
ou
encounter to the mailing list!

If there are no regressions found, the final versions will be released on
Thursday, May 31st.

Thanks! <3<3<3<3

--=20
Aaron Patterson