> Name the class whatever you like. I think 'Jonan' would be an excellent
> name, but you might choose a name that more accurately describes its
> purpose.
I just wanted to give you an idea of what the program is supposed to do.

@Gennady Bystritsky:
The particulars of your example don't make total sense... what's the
point of having a class method that accesses an instance variable?
What's the effect? Please explain.

For Config.new, were you thinking of a data structure like this one?:
http://mjijackson.com/2010/02/flexible-ruby-config-objects

Unfortunately, the class Config is already defined in my Ruby version:

irb(main):001:0> Config
(irb):1: Use RbConfig instead of obsolete and deprecated Config.