Robert Klemme wrote in post #1061860:
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Admin Tensor <lists / ruby-forum.com>
> wrote:
>> Based on your parameter description, I think the bitmap suggested by
>> Brian Candler is the best choice.
>
> Just for the record: that is the same approach as I suggested earlier.
> https://gist.github.com/2775600
>
> Cheers
>
> robert

Hi Robert,

I am sorry that I did not look at your github.

Brian Candler gave an explicit space feasibility for the problem (half
gigabyte of RAM) but he does not explicitly show how to do the bitset.
You gave the explicit code how to do it, but the code does not
explicitly say how much RAM will be needed for the problem at hand.

I am glad that the original poster finally could handle the problem.

Regards,

Bill