2012/5/23 Brian Candler <lists / ruby-forum.com>:
> Ah, I see. Google "ruby microframework". Sinatra is probably the
> front-runner; Camping is also worth a look, although its use of
> metaprogramming may mess with your head :-)

I'd say Camping is not that bad, and we have a reasonably good
documentation (so hopefully you won't need to dive into the code).

Just stay away from Camping.goes and don't try to figure out how
routes work  unless you're in a mood for a mind-twister.

The rest will "only" require you understand the entirety of Ruby's
syntax and standard library, including the obscure corners ;) Reading
Camping's code is  honestly  a great way to learn some obscenely
awful tricks :D

-- Matma Rex