Hi , I am fairly new to ruby.
I am using the trac4r gem to send tickets to Trac.

The issue that I am having is that I want to send Notifications.
The current code is working, but I am unable to find how to set the
notify variable to true. I feel that it is probably just some syntax
that I don¡Çt know and was wondering if anyone could help me.

My call to the function:
    "trac.tickets.create ARGV[2], ARGV[3],:component => ARGV[4], :owner=> ARGV[5]"

Source code in Gem:
    # create a new ticket returning the ticket id
    def create summary,description,attributes={ },notify=false
      @trac.query("ticket.create",summary,description,attributes,notify)
    end

I was thinking that I can edit the gem directly, but i done really want
to do that and am hoping that "notify=false" is just a default that I
don¡Çtknow how to override.

Thanks for your help.