Actually I am a C++ developer, but sometimes uses Python.
I don't cry, "give me something like: a = [x*x for x in values]"
All I want is to know "WHY?!" and ask when Matz planning to fix it.
Finally:
1. Why you limit FIRST character of class by A-Z for UTF-8 oriented
language?
2. When you planning to fix it for Cyrillic and Greek class names?

Answers like "patch yourself" are bad, I am not pure Ruby developer, and
my patch could be of bad quality. For Ruby I just create suitable
binding for company uses Ruby and our platform written on C++. All I
need is to generate set of classes with Cyrillic names. Currently I use
methods which hides classes with inproper names, just because method
names aren't limited.