Ash!

I just saw this!  It looks so awesome!  Thank you for working on this
with me!  You are teaching me and saving me tens of hours of
frustration.  I will review your code to figure out what you did and get
back to you!

Goals:
1) Get the screen to clear after each text entry.
2) Have the text entries be edit_line's instead of the '>' prompt
3) Get the progress bar to work!
4) Create an intro screen with an image before the game begins!
5) Possibly play a background song? (Is this possible with Shoes?)

Any comments while I keep chugging are greatly appreciated!

Jared