Hi everyone,

I wrote a stupid service that calculates how much lines of code
belongs to whom in the git repo (right now only repos on the
github are allowed):

service: http://www.slocstar.org/
sources: https://github.com/ixti/slocstar

It calculates repos that it knows to be existing every week but also
support update on demand via github post-update hook url:

http://ww.slocstar.org/github

Beside buggy web ui it has JSON api, e.g.

http://www.slocstar.org/stats/sinatra/sinatra

If requested repo is not yet known, it will take some time (usually
about 30 seconds) to generate stats for it...

It's still needs a better ui, but backend now works as I wanted :)) so
any suggestions, criticism, help are very welcome.

--
Sincerely yours,
Aleksey V. Zapparov A.K.A. ixti

*Origin: Happy Hacking!